Living life and figuring it out, one little piece at a time

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Lazy days of spring

Aahh the sweet smells and sights of real spring!  Has it finally arrived?  We have really enjoyed this long weekend.  I think the key to happy times is LOTS of time outside!  Especially for my little kangaroo (er, I mean son) who has all the excess energy.  Being outside is where everybody is happiest!


Tell a boy to strike a pose, and this is what you get!  Isn't that smile too cute for words?




This is what she says June will look like.









I've really been enjoying the pace that I can work at as well.  3ish days a week of working on assignments means I'm going to be able to finish each of my distance ed courses in roughly 5 weeks.  No commuting, no rushing out the door first thing in the morning, no schedules or deadlines.  Unfortunately, no wonderful classmates, either, but I can take comfort in the fact that I'll get to see them again in the fall.  In the meantime, I'm working on a Womens Health Issues course, where I get to write fascinating mini essays about menstruation, menopause, abortion, and now a final essay that I chose to write about HIV and the childbearing year.  Absolutely fascinating!  Another topic I'm starting to get super-interested in.  Good thing I've got 10 pages to write about it! 


Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment